(Appendix) Public Procedural Register as per § 4 e of the German Federal Data Protection Law (BDSG)
§ 4 g of the German Federal Data Protection Law stipulates that the Data Protection Officer must make the following data publicly available as specified under § 4 e of the BDSG:
1. Name of the responsible organisation:
PharmLog Pharma Logistik GmbH
2. Head of the responsible organisation and data processing:
Chief Executive Officer: Hans-Peter Meid
IT Systems Manager: Hans-Peter Pelger
Data protection officier; Phone: ++49 2383 930 3
3. Address of the responsible organisation:
PharmLog Pharma Logistik GmbH
Address of the responsible supervisory authority:
Die Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Nordrhein-Westfalen
4. Purposes of data collection, processing and use:
The object of the company is the safe, swift and efficient distribution of medicines using the latest warehousing and picking systems tailored to the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry. The collection, processing and use of data only take place for the achievement of the above-mentioned objectives.
5. Description of the affected group(s) of persons and the applicable data or data categories:
Customer data, employee data and supplier data insofar as these are required for the fulfilment of the objectives stated under 4 above.
6. Recipients or categories of recipients to whom data may be disclosed:
Public authorities, as far as legal regulations require; external contractors in accordance with § 11 of the German Federal Data Protection Law (BDSG); external organisations and internal departments for the fulfilment of the objectives stated under 4 above.
7. Specified deadlines for the deletion of data:
Legislation stipulates various retention obligations and periods. After expiry of these periods, the relevant data is routinely deleted, provided it is no longer required for the fulfilment of a contract. Data which does not fall under this category is deleted when it is no longer required for the purposes of the objectives stated under 4 above.
8. Planned transmission of data to third countries:
No data transmission to third countries is planned.
9. General description allowing a preliminary assessment of the appropriateness of the measures taken in accordance with §9 BDSG (the German Data Protection Act) to guarantee processing security:
PharmLog Pharma Logistik GmbH deploys technical and organisational security measures to protect the data administered by PharmLog Pharma Logistik GmbH from being manipulated unintentionally or intentionally, lost, destroyed or accessed by unauthorised persons. Our security measures are subject to continuous improvement in line with technical developments. This specifically means that we save data protection-relevant data on secure systems. This data can only be accessed by a limited number of authorised individuals, who are involved with the technical or editorial servicing of these systems.